Study in USA
The United States of America is home to several thousand colleges and universities, boasting at least ten times as many campuses as in any other country. As a result, the higher education system in the U.S. has something for everyone.
Why Study in USA
• Most prestigious, top ranked higher education systems in the world, eclectic cities and beautiful natural parks, culture, history and a very multicultural population.
• The US education system offers a kind of flexibility in terms of the courses that are offered and enables you select your choice of subject from a variety of topics.
• Universities in the U.S. are at the forefront of technology, research and techniques, and in making the best possible equipment and resources available to all students.
• Availability of financial aid is another major incentive for international students to opt for higher education in the US.
• Only the best students around the world are admitted in the US, where quality education is imparted to them by an expertly trained faculty. This quality education is thereby upheld year after year and the degrees that students attained in the US are not just widely recognized and accepted, but also widely respected around the world.
• Scholarships opportunities for high achievers and talented students.
• Universities in the USA will broaden your horizons, introduce you to new ways of thinking and will help you gain those important skills you need to pursue a successful future.
Admission Requirments:• University application Form.
• Copy of Valid Passport.
• Recognised qualification certificate(s) / Transcript(s).
• Attestation of certificate(s) / Transcript(s) from concerned bodies(i.e. HEC, IBCC etc).
• One Picture.
• 2 Reference/Recommendation letters.
• English Language Test: IELTS, TOEFL or university preffered Test.
• Eassy:400 to 500 words on a topic of your choice.
• Experice Letter(if applicable)
• Resume(if applicable)
Bank Statement / Living Cost:$45000(of 3 months)
U.S Embassy FeesUS$160
Programmes:• Alternative Entry Pathways(Certificates/Diplomas)
• Undergraduate Degrees
• Postgraduate Degrees / Diplomas / Certificates
• PhD. Programmes