Study in UK
The UK has a worldwide reputation for academic excellence. It is also a fantastic place to live with a rich history and vibrant culture. UK education system is flexible, so you can study in a way that suits your lifestyle and career aspirations. When you study in the UK you meet people from different nationalities, sharing their backgrounds and discovering new perspectives.
Why Study in the UK
• The UK institutions consistently rank among the best in the world and qualifications are internationally valued and recognised.
• The UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
• UK institutions offer flexibility of choice and enable you to blend academic and vocational courses of your choice.
• The teaching and study methodology used in the UK give you the freedom to be creative and develop skills sets and confidence.
• As a student you get the opportunity to be taught by the world’s leading academics and experts; you also benefit from their constant academic support.
• UK degrees can be tailored to your interests and often include specialised modules.
• The UK is the home of English hence an ideal place to develop language skills and enhance employment prospects.
Universities & Colleges
• University application Form.
• Copy of Valid Passport.
• Recognised qualification certificate(s) / Transcript(s).
• Attestation of certificate(s) / Transcript(s) from concerned bodies(i.e. HEC, IBCC etc).
• One Picture.
• 2 Reference/Recommendation letters.
• English Language Test: IELTS, TOEFL or university preferred Test.
• Statement of Purpose(SOP), at least 500 words.
• Experience Letter(if applicable)
Bank Statement / Living Cost:
£11,385 – for London
£9,135 – Outer London
UK Embassy Fees:
• Alternative Entry Pathways(Certificates/Diplomas)
• Professional Certificates( ACCA, CIMA , ICAEW)
• Undergraduate Degrees(3 years / 4 years)
• Postgraduate Degrees(1 year / 2 years)